Wednesday 19 May 2010

Hei god asked me to pass this message to you

After my previous conversation with god, I frequently bumped upon him and what do two jobless guys do when they meet, just chatter time away and that is what we do the best.

One day I found him in a sober mood and asked him what happened? He vented up his feeling and said that everyone wants me to do this and do that but they don’t understand that I cant do anything. Why don't you humans become god for a day, for an hour or at least for a moment by doing what you expect me to do.

The next time you see someone in trouble why don’t you help them, next time you see someone in pain why don’t you try to sooth it a bit. The next time you see someone begging in the road why don’t you buy him a meal, The next time you see a stray dog with hunger why don’t you feed it, the next time you see dry a plant why don’t you pour a glass of water. That is what you expect me to do right? Why don’t you do these things, so that there will be less number of people cursing me.

So this was the message from him “Be God for a moment” do the smallest of things you can without expectation of any return or favor, not even a appreciation, not even a word of thanks, not even a smile just do it and walk off and erase the memory of everything that you did for that moment, for that hour, for that day. Your life may not become more beautiful, your life may not change but you would have changed some ones for sure and to him you will be the god. Yep, there will one person lesson cursing god too, pun not intended.

This was a conversation I had sometime back but did not bother to share it with anyone except for a close friend of mine, partly because he is one guy who is able to put up with my entire nuisance. Than something interesting happened… 

Posted via web from 2rams's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment