Monday 8 February 2010

Interesting Professions to be in...

I meet interesting people everyday known faces, unknown faces and people whom I know only via twitter and facebook. The conversation normally goes like this...

Me: Hei Nice meeting you. how are you?

X: Doing good, thanks for asking. How are you doing?

Me: Yeah pretty good.

Blah... Blah...

Now starts the real fun

X: What do you do?

Me: Well, I do nothing...

Response vary from

A comical look

A questioning look

A dumb look

Few envy me, Ahh lucky you...

Few think I am trying to be a smart ass...

Few say Ahh than you should be up to something big...

Few even think I am a some big shot trying to be modest. I even got a donation request :-)

Vcamp reactions

If I am in a lighter mood

Me: I am one of the founders of Vcamp

X: Vcamp!!! sounds interesting. What does Vcamp mean?

Me: Vcamp means Vetti Camp

If he/she doesn't know Tamil or does not recognize it and my friends don't laugh and reveal it off...

X: wow... So what do you guys do at Vcamp

Me: I go blah blah about vettiness and just when the guy is confused not knowing what I do but finds it very interesting and exciting someone comes and bursts the joke.

And few want to nail me and ask this next tricky question.

X: So what do you do for living?

Me: I live on donations.

X: Back to the image

I go ROTFL and bang before I know one more day ends. May be next time around I should try some interesting answers like I sell drugs, I am an hired killer, I am a robber... Vcamp currently has 15 members and there are many who have not signed up. Registration will be closed shortly so hurry up...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=220691524357&ref=ts

Posted via web from 2rams's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment