Monday 8 February 2010

Touchy messages

Seeing a lot of touchy messages shared on FB of late. What is happening???
My hugs to you all... Munnabhai ishtyle...
Sharing a few of them...

"In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair... Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?... In My Trials, And My Tribulations... Through Our Doubts, And Frustrations... In My Violence, In My Turbulence... Through My Fear, And My Confessions... In My Anguish And My Pain... Through My Joy And My Sorrow... In The Promise Of ...Another Tomorrow... I'll Never Let You Part... For You're Always... In My Heart!"

"Love is like falling down... in the end you're left hurt, scarred, and with a memory of it forever.A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried, neither would a million tears, I know I've cried........"

"Love is risky but worth the risk :0!"

"If you have no boundaries, one day, you will realise that everyone is taking advantage of you!"

"Sujeevitham sick and tired... sick and tired of existing for no one... On death bed...!"

"I miss you but im not loosing you, because u r in my thought no one can stop... U may get many friends to love but no one can overtake me."

"Friendship is not about just having fun times together. It is about respecting the other person and treating them with honor. It is also about allowing each other to have their personal likes and dislikes. It is about respecting their views and giving them the freedom of expression, to voice out their own innermost fee...lings. Friendship is tender like a plant, it needs to be nurtured not crushed........." This is my favo as it holds true for all relationships

"Never miss the person who understands you... Never misunderstand the person who will really miss you.."

"Give me some sunshine,Give me some rain,Give me another chance to prove up once again."

Posted via web from 2rams's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment